Join the Team
Kaleidoscope is an internationally renowned Austrian company based in Vienna. We offer our clients customized product and services solutions for all global content needs. This includes modularized content creation with component-based content management systems, corporate terminology management, workflow and terminology checking, professional and automated localization workflows, and global information distribution. Our niche is offering convincingly creative solutions. To grow our successful teams, we are looking for a new full-time colleague in
Language Solutions Sales
The Language Solutions Sales position is responsible for developing new business relationships and the systematic growth of existing strategic clients.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Kaleidoscope’s services and solutions
- Identify potential customers and strategic accounts to focus on
- Develop new client relationships via cold calling, the internet, events and trade shows
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities/translation services tenders
- Promote and educate technology clients regarding Kaleidoscope’s language services
- Liaise with our project management team, customer support, and product management to manage client expectations
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs, and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Proven sales track record
- Preferably experience in the language, localization or translation industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English and German
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). A background in the IT/software industry is a plus
The ideal candidate matches our corporate values and is pro-active, self-motivated and solution-oriented; communicates in an open, honest and respectful way; is optimistic and upbeat yet responsible and reliable; and is committed to competence and expertise.
If this challenge is for you, and you are ready to thrive in an international, dynamic team located centrally in Vienna, then please contact us with your inspiration and information! We offer a minimum of € 2.285,00 gross per month (14 times a year), higher payment negotiable.
Submit your CV and covering letter by e-mail:
Work @ Kaleidoscope